Monday, June 16, 2014

My Life Change...Just the beginning


The pictures below were the start of my life changing forever....

In the end of May, I believe, I had been approached by an old high school classmate about Beachbody. She was an amazing person who had always been beautiful and fit and I honestly felt intimidated having her approach me about this. My initial thought....NO WAY! I'll figure another way and once I lose the weight I would get back with her...
  • I hit the gym with friends...FAILED
  • I had a personal trainer who was going to hold me accountable...FAILED
  • I had an amazing Boyfriend (Now Fiance) helping me...BOO
All of those things were great but nobody held me accountable and I didn't want to hold myself accountable!

September was game time! I had enough. I wrote a promise to myself that for my children to see me healthy and alive as long as I could I was going to make this work! 


Starting weight was rounding about 230 right here and below!
This is me...YIKES! That photo was taken September 22, 2013. That's some pretty scary stuff. I never realized how far gone I had allowed myself to get. I honestly thought I looked pretty good. I was able to catch some pretty amazing men and I just kept smiling all the time. I thought I was happy with myself!!! Drinking and partying had helped the facade take over and kept that gut forming (ew!)
February 24, 2014
This is when things got really serious! I had lost some weight at this point and some inches. I was on the right track but had quickly fell off working out for two months! I was still eating pretty good and had cut out all of my soda and snacks. This still wasn't where I wanted to be. I let myself stop because I had some weight loss...That's pretty crazy. So here I was on this starting over with Chalean Extreme. Oh gosh was this going to kill me for ROUND TWO.
WHAT THE WHAT! Here I am 5-11-14 and I have killed it! I'm NOT sorry to brag but I did put in the work. These results in 3 months time are phenomenal. I can never get pass it every time I stare at these photos and see the  support from not only my amazing Fiance, but from my old high school friend who took the time to reach out to me because she knew that people want to live longer, be healthier, be stronger. WHO DOESN'T?
  • I was able to hit my first goal of making it under my pre-pregnancy weight of my OLDEST daughter (who is 6.5 year old) 
  • I am only 3.4 lbs away from hitting my second goal of being under 200 lbs
  • I reached a new goal that I hadn't even set for myself but is so amazing I have to share:
Through clean eating, my metabolism withstood all the junk I put in it while I was in Disney World  two weeks ago and I came home with another 1.7 lb weight loss...WHO DOES THAT? I was certain there was a huge setback in my future as I stepped onto that scale.
This is just the beginning of my transformation. I'm rocking through it and pushing hard! Can't wait to post back with more details on my journey :)
After 5.11.14
207.6

Today on 6.16.14 I am 203.4
 
09.22.13
227, if I'm not mistakened

No comments:

Post a Comment